Personal Injury Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Defective Medical Devices
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Retirement Community Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Passenger Injury
- Fireworks Injuries
- Pocket Bike Accidents
- Limousine Accidents
- Elevator Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Texting And Walking
- Texting And Biking
Experienced Personal Injury Representation When You Need It the Most
Personal injury accidents can happen at any time and in any situation. As a victim of one of these accidents, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries and financial losses. To determine if you are eligible for compensation, you are encouraged to speak with a personal injury law firm that handles every type of personal injury claim.
Compassionate Personal Injury Attorneys in Orlando
What Do Personal Injury Lawyers Do?
A personal injury attorney works as a representative of the injured party in front of the insurance company that is covering the accident. The attorney will ensure that the insurance provider is honoring all the terms of its policy and is treating the injured party fairly. Our attorneys will work aggressively to ensure that our clients:
- Receive complete medical care for their injury to help with a full recovery.
- Receive second opinions if necessary to ensure treatment plans are correct.
- Negotiate compensation for all losses and make sure that the insurance provider offers complete and fair compensation.
Types Of Cases Our Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
The personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Michael B. Brehne, P.A. handle many types of personal injury cases across Central Florida. Some of the more common types of cases we handle include:
- Catastrophic Injuries: Serious injury can occur in any type of accident where the resulting injury is considered “life altering.” Catastrophic injuries include, but are not limited to, traumatic brain injuries; spine and neck injuries; loss of limb(s); paraplegia; quadriplegia; catastrophic disfigurement; and loss of body functions.
- Dangerous Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals: can include harmful side effects that were not disclosed, malfunctions of medical equipment, or dangerous reactions.
- Firework Injuries: Fireworks are meant to be a sign of celebration, but defective fireworks or negligent use can leave victims with severe injuries, mounting medical bills, lost income, loss of quality in life, pain and suffering, and more. Our experienced legal professionals can help you pursue fair compensation for your losses.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs when any medical care provider or entity, such as a hospital, does not provide the “accepted standard of care” for a disease, disorder, or injury and the results end up harming the patient. Malpractice can include intentional actions or intentional non-actions.
- Nursing Home Abuse: can include physical or mental abuse, bed sores, dehydration, starvation, or poor medical care.
- Passenger Injury: A passenger can be injured in a car accident, whether due to the negligence of the driver or drivers of other involved vehicles, or other factors such as dangerous road conditions.
- Pocket Bike Injuries: Pocket bikes, mini-bikes, and pocket motorbikes are popular recreation vehicles that offer enjoyment to thousands of kids and adults nationwide.
- Premises Liability: Slip and fall accidents, dangerous conditions, criminal activities, such as being robbed in a parking lot because of the poor lighting.
- Wrongful Death: When any personal injury accident results in the untimely death of the victim.
To Learn More About Personal Injury,
Read Our Personal Injury FAQs
Why Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
When you have been injured, everything in your life can quickly become chaotic. Medical care, pain from the injuries, and the financial burdens associated with the accident can be overwhelming. Facing the insurance company about the event only adds to the chaos.
Our attorneys will file a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf and manage the legal aspects of your case. This protects your rights as a personal injury victim and relieves a lot of the stress associated with the accident. We will handle all of the interactions with the insurer while you concentrate on your physical recovery.
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, contact our Orlando law firm today.
For a free consultation for all insurance and injury cases with a dedicated lawyer, contact us online or call us at (407) 7-LAWYER.
- Available 24 Hours a Day Off-site Appointments Available
- No Fees or Costs Unless We Win (For all Contingent Fee Cases!)